A Mercer County native, Tara Mooney returned to the area after practicing law in New York. While Tara specialized in immigration law, she also practiced domestic relations law, employment law, landlord tenant law, and general civil litigation.
Tara obtained her bachelor’s degree at St. John’s University, where she graduated summa cum laude. Tara graduated from Boston College School of Law with a Juris Doctor degree. While attending law school, Tara worked in the immigration department at Community Legal Services and Counseling Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Tara also spent time in the New York City Mayor’s Office under Mayor Bloomberg serving the Commission for the United Nations.
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- New York
- Boston College School of Law – J.D.
- Saint John’s University – Summa Cum Laude
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Rate : $$$$