Tara L. Presnell’s practice focuses on employment law on the management side. She has represented employers in many different industries, including : Hospitality, Transportation.
Tara has defended companies in discrimination, harassment, whistleblower, and class and collective actions in both federal and state courts, as well as for matters in arbitration and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). She also provides advice and counseling for employers.
Tara served as law clerk to the Hon. James D. Todd, chief judge of the U. S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee. In law school, she was the president and vice-president of the Student Bar Association, and a member of the Pepperdine Law Review.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 2004
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, State Bar of California
- Member, Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Member, California Women Lawyers
- Chair, ABA/YLD New Partner Institute, American Bar Association, 2015
Rate : $$$$