Tara Williams is an Associate at Fragomen’s Phoenix office, where she represents clients from various sectors, including science and technology, in a range of immigration matters.
Tara has experience preparing complex immigrant and nonimmigrant petitions as well as applications for permanent residency and naturalization. She has drafted responses to Requests for Reconsideration, Requests for Evidence, Notices of Intent to Deny, Notices of Intent to Revoke and appeals, and filed them with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and the U.S. Department of Labor.
Tara initially joined the firm as a Law Clerk after graduating from law school. In this role, she assisted with a variety of employment-based matters, including O-1 nonimmigrant visas and employment-based first-preference petitions.
- Prepared and filed applications for nonimmigrant visas, including H-1B, L-1, O-1 and TN.
- Prepared and filed applications for immigrant visas and permanent residence, including EB-1, NIW and PERM labor certification.
- Arizona State University | J.D., 2013
- Arizona State University | B. Sc., 2008, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions: Arizona
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Arizona State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$