Taraneh M. Zasada is an attorney in the Firm’s Conflicts Review Department. Tara’s experience includes representing residential mortgage loan servicers and investors in consumer finance litigation in both state and federal courts.
During law school, Tara served as a judicial intern for United States District Judge Ursula Ungaro of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., 2008, cum laude
- Florida State University, B.S. in Mathematics Education, 2004, magna cum laude
- Florida, 2008
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2009
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2012
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2013
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida, 2015
Representative Matters : Obtained a dismissal with prejudice of a borrower’s quiet title complaint against an investor, for failure to state a claim upon which relief may be granted, which was affirmed by the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – The Florida Bar (Young Lawyers Division)
- Member – Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$