Tasha Schwikert-Warren is an associate in the Las Vegas office where she is a member of the real estate and construction practice group. Tasha focuses her practice on real estate and property matters helping clients with commercial real estate, project development, and construction.
Tasha comes to Holland & Hart after completing a judicial clerkship in the Eighth Judicial District Court for the Honorable Joanna S. Kishner and Honorable Mark R. Denton.
Prior to law school, Tasha competed in gymnastics at the Olympic level and was part of the 2000 bronze medal winning team in Sydney, Australia. She has continued her involvement with the sport, participating in a leadership role on several USA Gymnastics committees.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., 2009
Bar Admissions : Nevada
Court Admissions : United States District Court for the District of Nevada
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Clark Couty Bar Association, Construction Law Section, Member
- Southern Nevada Assocation of Women Attorneys, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Inns of Court, Las Vegas Chapter, Associate
Rate : $$$