Tasos A. Galiotos practices in the areas of commercial real estate, healthcare and general corporate law. Tasos has a special concentration on the long term care industry and routinely handles transactions involving the buying, selling or financing of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and independent living facilities.
- Represented assisted living operators, institutional investors and nursing home operators in transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions of multiple property portfolios, aggregating over $2 billion in value.
- Represented buyers in the acquisition and financing of retail shopping centers and office buildings.
- Represented developers in the development of assisting living facilities and independent living facilities.
- Represented nursing home owners in connection with various commercial lending matters including working capital financing secured by accounts receivable and HUD insured loans.
- Represented assisted living and nursing home operators in the negotiation of leases with multiple publicly traded Healthcare REITS.
- Represented shopping center and office complex owners in the negotiation of leases.
- Represented the owners in the acquisition or disposition of multiple businesses.
- J.D., University of Virginia, 1994
- B.S., University of Virginia, 1991
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate (HRACRE)
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
- Norfolk Collegiate Alumni Association: Served on Board of Directors
- University of Virginia Club of Tidewater: Served on Board of Directors
- CIVIC Leadership Institute
Rate : $$$