Taylor E. Brett represents clients in a wide range of industries such as construction, auto manufacturers and dealerships, oil and gas, trucking, health care, insurance, agricultural products and charter schools. He has experience in a broad spectrum of practice areas including business and commercial litigation, products liability, personal injury defense, premises liability, labor and employment, civil rights, and education law.
While in law school, Taylor served as a Casenote & Comment Editor for the Loyola Law Review, and was named a William L. Crowe, Sr. Scholar.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 2012
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law Alumni Association, Career Development Committee Member
Rate : $$$$