Taylor R. Evenson is an associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he counsels financial and technology companies on corporate, securities, and financial services laws and regulations.
Prior to joining the firm, Taylor was an associate at another international law firm, where he represented financial institutions and technology companies in securities offerings and regulatory compliance matters.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2013
- M.A., University of Chicago, 2009
- B.A., Kenyon College, 2005
- Practice supervised by a member of the Bar of the District of Columbia
- Not admitted in the District of Columbia
- State Bar of California
Rate : $$$