Taylor J. Hart is a partner in the private equity transactions group in the Boston office. Taylor represents private equity firms and public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other investments.
Taylor regularly advises private equity sponsors such as Berkshire Partners, Thomas H. Lee Partners and TA Associates and other companies in structuring leveraged buyout acquisitions, add-on acquisitions, dispositions and general corporate matters. He has experience across various industries, including telecommunications, healthcare, technology, and retail and consumer brands.
- JD, cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2002; Note Editor, Suffolk University Law Review
- MBA, Suffolk University, 2002
- BS (Business Administration), Trinity University, 1998
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, 2002
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ACTIVITIES :
- Co-Chair, Mergers & Acquisitions Subcommittee, Boston Bar Association
- Leadership Committee, American Heart Association, Lawyer’s Have Heart 5K Road Race
- Planning Committee, America SCORES Cup
- Representing LTS Group Holdings LLC (Lightower), a leading provider of fiber solutions, in its US$7.1 billion acquisition by Crown Castle International Corporation.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in the acquisition of Curriculum Associates, a designer of research-based print and online instructional materials.
- Represented LPL Financial, a leading retail investment advisory firm, in the acquisition of National Planning Holdings.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in the acquisition of Accela Inc., a provider of a cloud-based platform of solutions for communities from ABRY Partners.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in the sale of a portion of Access Information Management, the largest privately held records and information services provider in the world, to GI Partners.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of Masergy, an owner and operator of the largest independent software defined networking platform in the world from ABRY Partners.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in the sale of Tower Development Corporation, a developer and acquirer of wireless towers and other wireless communications infrastructure, to Crown Castle.
- Represented TA Associates in its acquisition, through its portfolio company Tectum Holdings, of A.R.E. Accessories, a fiberglass manufacturing company.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of Catalina Marketing, a provider of consumer-driven media solutions to CPG manufacturers and retailers.
- Represented Berkshire Partners, Advent International and Bain Capital in the US$1.2 billion acquisition of Skillsoft, a provider of cloud based learning solutions.
- Represented Thomas H. Lee Partners in the US$3.6 billion acquisition of West Corporation, a leading provider of customer relationship management (CRM) solutions.
Rate : $$$$