Taylor T. Haywood is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. Taylor represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation including class actions and litigation involving homeowners’ association lien priority.
She regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA. Additionally, Taylor defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 2010, with honors, North Carolina Journal of International Law and Commercial Regulation, Notes & Comments Editor
- B.A., Williams College, Economics and Psychology, 2006
Bar Admissions : Colorado; North Carolina; Wisconsin; Montana
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
Rate : $$$