Taylor Imel is a natural competitor who knew from a very young age that she wanted to practice law. A women’s varsity soccer player, Taylor received a B.A. in Spanish and Communication from Wake Forest University in Winston Salem, North Carolina, where she was a dean’s scholarship recipient. In 2010, she graduated from SMU Dedman School of Law where she was once again a dean’s scholarship recipient.
Prior to joining KoonsFuller Houston, she practiced family law in Dallas, Texas, where she gained 1st chair family law experience and enjoyed considerable success litigating matters concerning property division, conservatorship, and child support.
“Family law is very personal for me,” says Taylor. “I know what divorce can do to each and every person it touches and I have dedicated myself to focusing on achieving the best outcomes I can for the people and families I serve; especially the children. Maybe it’s because I studied communication as an undergrad, but I believe every aspect of family law must begin–and end–with open lines of communication among everyone involved.”
When not working, Taylor enjoys playing soccer and spending time with her husband, Stuart.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., Dean’s Scholarship Recipient (2010)
- Wake Forest University, B.A. (2007)
- Licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas – November 2010
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, State Bar of Texas – Family Law Section
- Member, Houston Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Member, Dallas Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Member, Collin County Bar Association – Family Law Section
Rate : $$$$