Taylor Lea Jones represents:
- Hospitals and health systems
- Major academic medical centers
- Managed care organizations
- Pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers
- Various other health care entities.
Her work includes advising health care clients on compliance with state and federal fraud and abuse laws, legislative and regulatory developments, and various Medicare reimbursement issues, including:
- Billing compliance
- Payments for disproportionate share hospitals
- Payments for graduate medical education costs.
As a member of the firm’s privacy and data protection practice, Taylor regularly advises clients on issues arising under state and federal privacy, security, and data breach notification laws and regulations, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act.
Taylor was also senior counsel at The Advisory Board Company, where she advised clients on risk mitigation strategies regarding privacy and data use laws. In this capacity, she also focused on health care compliance issues, including the federal Anti-Kickback Statute, the Stark Law, fraud and abuse laws, Medicare billing and reimbursement, and the False Claims Act.
- J.D., Boston University School of Law,cum laude, 2005
- B.S., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with distinction, 2001
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
Rate : $$$