Taylor T. Lankford is a senior associate in King & Spalding’s Insurance Coverage and Recovery practice, representing policyholders exclusively.
Taylor has experience in a variety of complex civil litigation matters, with a particular focus on insurance litigation and appeals.
A 2010 graduate of The University of Virginia School of Law, Taylor was a member of the Virginia Journal of Social Policy & the Law. He graduated in 2006 from The University of Virginia, receiving a B.A. in English Literature and Sociology with distinction. During his time as an undergraduate, he was named an Echols Scholar and inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa honor society.
In addition, Taylor was a 2008 summer intern for the Honorable Joseph F. Anderson, Jr. in the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina.
- J.D., University of Virginia
- B.A., English, University of Virginia, distinction
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
Rate : $$$$