Taylor J. Pfingst is an intellectual property litigator, with an emphasis in patent litigation matters. Ms. Pfingst worked with the firm as a summer associate in 2016. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Pfingst served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Charles R. Breyer in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
She also worked as a law clerk in the Public Rights Division in the California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General, interned for the American Bar Association, and was a summer associate at a trial and appellate litigation boutique firm in Washington, D.C.
Ms. Pfingst earned her J.D. from University of California Hastings College of the Law. While attending law school, she was the Executive Notes Editor of the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly and competed in the National Criminal Procedure Moot Court Competition.
She earned her B.A. in Political Science from University of California Santa Barbara and studied Spanish language and politics at the University of Barcelona, Spain.
Ms. Pfingst is proficient in Spanish.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D. (2017)
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., Political Science (2012)
- California (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Rate : $$$