Taylor Romigh Harrison handles a variety of tax matters for clients, specifically working with nonprofit organizations on corporate governance and tax exemption issues. She regularly advises clients on exemption requirements, unrelated business income tax, employment matters, private foundation requirements, joint venture issues, tax related aspects of mergers and acquisitions, corporate and non-corporate restructuring, and compliance issues.
- Prepared and submitted successful applications for federal tax exemption for nonprofit hospitals, educational, scientific, and charitable organizations, social welfare organizations and trade associations.
- Advised tax-exempt trade association regarding unrelated business income rules related to convention activity.
- Drafted committee charters, trustee code of conduct, and contract signature policy for recently merged non-profit health care system.
- Reviewed potential foreign, supporting organization, and private operating foundation grantees for donor-advised fund client.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2008, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Fordham Law Review
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2003, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia, New York
Rate : $$$