Taylor Tapley Daly practices in the areas of commercial litigation, product liability, dispute resolution and collaborative law. Ms. Daly was admitted to the Bar in 1979.
- Duke University School of Law
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Represents business clients in cases involving breach of contract for sales and services, business disputes, property damage due to fire, flood or wind, shipping and freight claims, contractual indemnifications, insurance subrogation and bad faith claims
- Represents manufacturers of and dealers of products including medical devices, pharmaceuticals, recreational vehicles, food products, construction equipment, material handling equipment, scaffolding and personnel lifts, formaldehyde, children’s products, medical devices, and household products
- Has experience with complex medical and technical issues, with class action, multidistrict and multi-claim litigation involving medical devices, pharmaceuticals, formaldehyde, food products, and manufactured housing
- Has managed aspects of national and regional litigation for a variety of clients, which management responsibility included
- A registered Mediator/Arbitrator with the Georgia Supreme Court since the inception of that program in 1994
- Registered Neutral with Georgia Supreme Court Office of Dispute Resolution since 1994
- Collaborative Law Practitioner, Collaborative Law Institute of Georgia
- Arbitrator/Mediator, American Arbitration Association, Complex Cases Commercial Panel
- Chair (2013), Board Member (2010 – 2012) Dispute Resolution Section, Georgia Bar Association
- Board Member at Large, Atlanta Bar Association (2006 – 2007)
- Chair (2005 – 2006), Board Member (1999 – present), Atlanta Dispute Resolution Lawyers Section
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Taylor Tapley Daly & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Class Action, Business, Product Liability, Premises Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Taylor Tapley Daly lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Taylor Tapley Daly reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Taylor Tapley Daly lawyer profile listing.
The Platta Law Firm
Trial Pro, P.A.
Younglove Law Group
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
The Orlow Firm
Foley & Lardner LLP
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Custody Lawyer Riverside