Taylore Karpa Schollard brings years of experience litigating first- and third-party property claims, as well as commercial liability claims, on behalf of insurers. Her practice focuses on analyzing and advising on coverage and defending insurers in coverage disputes, be it in appraisal/reference proceedings, arbitration, or litigation. She has defended insurers on a broad range of coverage issues and against bad faith allegations at all stages of litigation.
Taylore also has significant experience assisting insurers in making coverage decisions and investigating coverage.
- New England Law & Boston, J.D., (2015)
- Northeastern University, B.A. (2011)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Defense Research Institute
- Women in Insurance Group (Boston)
Rate : $$$