Ted Kalnins has a broad commercial litigation practice which includes breach of contract disputes, entertainment and sports litigation, franchise disputes, intellectual property disputes, employment law disputes, product liability claims, shareholder disputes, real estate disputes, and debt collection.
His employment law practice includes litigation concerning wrongful dismissal claims, human rights violations, and breaches of non-solicitation, non-competition and confidentiality agreements. Ted has also prosecuted and defended claims of professional negligence against accountants, financial advisors, lawyers, and medical professionals.
During his career, Ted has accrued litigation experience in Ontario’s Superior Court of Justice, Divisional Court, Court of Appeal, the Federal Court of Canada, and various administrative boards and tribunals.
- The Ohio State University, B.A., History, 2001
- University of Western Ontario, LL.B., 2004
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 2005
- American Bar Association – Forum on Franchising
- Member of The Advocates’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Christian Legal Fellowship
Rate : $$$