Ted Boehm is a partner in the Atlanta office. He represents management in a variety of labor and employment matters in state and federal courts. A significant portion of Ted’s practice focuses on the defense of wage and hour claims arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
He has handled significant compensation compliance matters in proceedings before the Wage & Hour Division of the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
Additionally, Ted counsels clients on a wide range of day-to-day employment issues, providing practical and proactive advice to clients aimed at minimizing the risk of litigation and improving employee relations.
He also regularly writes articles and speaks on a variety of labor and employment law topics. Ted provides pro bono legal assistance to Georgia non-profit organizations through the Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta.
- Tulane Law School, J.D. 2006
- University of the South, B.A. 1998
BAR ADMISSIONS: Georgia, Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$