Ted R. Tamargo is the chair of the Florida Real Estate Group and board certified by The Florida Bar in Real Estate Law. Ted has a broad based commercial real estate practice focused on real estate purchase and sale transactions, finance, development and leasing. Ted assists clients in all aspects of commercial real estate, including leasing, condominium and townhome developments, tax-deferred exchanges and title matters.
Ted represents both financial institutions and borrowers in various types of finance transactions, including commercial real estate and asset-based financings, as well as motor vehicle dealership floor plan financing. He also represents landlords and tenants in connection with retail, office and industrial lease transactions.
Additionally, Ted has experience representing financial institutions and special servicers in connection with commercial mortgage loan foreclosures and restructurings, loan sales, discounted payoff transactions and the sale of real estate owned properties.
Ted is an authorized title insurance agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company and First American Title Insurance Company.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 1988, with honors
- Florida State University, B.S., 1985, Accounting
- American Bar Association: Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- The Florida Bar: Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section; Member, Business Law and Environmental and Land Use Law
- Hillsborough County Bar Association: Member, Board of Directors, Young Lawyers Division, 1993-1997; Co-Chair, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, 2000-2001
- Leadership Tampa, Class of 2016
Rate : $$$