Ted Schweinfurth routinely works on mergers and acquisitions, as well as corporate and securities matters. Ranked as one of The Best Lawyers in America on leveraged buyouts and private equity law, Mr. Schweinfurth regularly assists clients in corporate formation and development, capital raising, private equity, securities offerings, securities law, mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, fund formation and general corporate law matters.
Mr. Schweinfurth has significant experience representing businesses in connection with corporate formation and development, as well as entrepreneurs and growth-stage businesses in connection with raising private equity and venture capital.
He likewise represents private equity firms in connection with making investments in growth-stage and later-stage businesses. He also acts for funds in connection with fund operation and compliance with state and federal securities laws.
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D.) (1988)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A. cum laude) (1985)
Admissions : Texas~United States (1988)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
Representative Legal Matters:
- Representation of a private equity firm in numerous acquisitions and divestitures;
- Representation of a private company in a sale to a private equity firm;
- Representation of a foreign public company in the acquisition of a US private company;
- Representation of a private equity firm in the acquisition of a private company;
- Representation of a private equity firm in the acquisition of the assets of a private company;
Rate : $$$