Ted Scott advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment law matters, from defending single-plaintiff and class action employment cases to offering advice on difficult employment issues and labor relations matters. He has significant experience with : Union organizing campaigns, Collective bargaining, Unfair labor practice issues and litigation.
He also has extensive experience representing employers in matters such as plant closure issues related to the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
Particularly well-known for his representation of employers concerning union-management issues, Ted works with clients in : Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation. Ted is a contributing editor to the American Bar Association’s publication, The Developing Labor Law. Prior to entering private practice, Ted was a National Labor Relations Board trial attorney for many years.
- J.D., Arizona State University College of Law, 1980
- B.A., University of Arizona, 1977
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- California Supreme Court
- California Court of Appeal
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Development of the Law Under the NLRA Committee, American Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Relations Association, San Diego Chapter
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
Rate : $$$