Teisha Johnson practices in the areas of antitrust and compliance. She provides clients with a wide range of antitrust and merger-control counseling. She also has considerable experience representing clients in government investigations, complex commercial and civil litigation, white collar criminal and regulatory investigations, including international corruption arising under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and health care fraud and abuse.
Ms. Johnson focuses her practice on antitrust counseling and compliance matters. She advises clients on compliance risks, proposed mergers, civil actions, and government investigations. She also advises corporate clients on information exchange, communication and collaboration with competitors, benchmarking activities, pricing issues, and document creation.
Ms. Johnson regularly counsels clients on antitrust compliance policies, conducts risk assessments and internal investigations, and provides antitrust training to corporate employees.
Additionally, she represents clients in antitrust matters before the Federal Trade Commission and the Antitrust Division of the US Department of Justice, as well as in civil and criminal investigations before federal and state authorities. Her experience as an in-house antitrust lawyer brings a commercial approach in advising clients on antitrust compliance matters.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D.) (2006)
- Duke University (B.A.) (2003)
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia~United States (2011)
- District of Columbia~United States (2007)
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland~United States (2007)
- Maryland~United States (2006)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Acted as antitrust counsel on team representing US-based automotive parts supplier in joint venture.
- Acted as counsel on team representing the world’s largest waste services company in multiple transactions, including divestiture of its industrial cleaning division.
- Acted as US counsel on team representing Fortune 200 consumer products company in antitrust aspects of multiple transactions.
- Served on team representing an Italian food products company in its HSR filing required for a US bakery acquisition.
- Acted as counsel in a team that successfully obtained clearance from the FTC for a client in its USD 2 billion acquisition of a competitor.
Rate : $$$