Tejal Patel is an Associate in Fragomen’s Boston office, where she represents corporate clients on a wide array of immigration matters, including nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions for a number of visa categories.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Tejal worked for a prominent Connecticut law firm, where she practiced exclusively in the area of corporate immigration law.
While in law school, Tejal interned with the Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR) in Hartford, CT and the immigration unit at Greater Boston Legal Services.
Tejal speaks English and Gujarati.
- Successfully coordinated and managed responses to complex requests for evidence from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Successfully obtained L-1B visas for information technology professionals within the data analytics industry.
- University of Connecticut, School of Law | J.D., 2014
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst | B.A., 2009
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$