Teresa Beck has litigated and supervised the litigation of hundreds of civil cases. She represents a wide variety of clients, including small and large businesses, non-profits, governmental entities, senior care centers, grocery chains, parking management companies, developers, law firms, insurance companies and individuals.
Teresa’s skill set includes representation of employers in employment-related litigation, personal injury defense, construction matters, contracts and civil litigation of all types. Additionally, Teresa serves as outside general counsel for several corporations, providing advice on corporate filings, records, franchises, contracts and related services. She also serves as vice chancellor of the Episcopal Diocese in San Diego.
Teresa thrives on strategy and negotiation. She is a problem solver who works through a number of solutions to help clients achieve practical results that are in the client’s best interests – whether that means avoiding a trial or not.
Teresa looks for opportunities to provide value-added benefits to her clients, which can include anything from training about accident report writing, to continuing education opportunities for claims professionals and in-house counsel.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 1990, magna cum laude
- San Diego State University, B.S., 1986
- Claims and Litigation Management, member of multiple committees
- American Bar Association; co-chair of the Work/Life Management Subcommittee of the Woman Advocate Committee, Section of Litigation
- National Conference of Women’s Bar Association, Vice President of Finance
- National Diversity Council, Vice President of San Diego Chapter
- San Diego County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$