Teresa Reed Dippo is a litigation associate in the San Francisco office of Munger, Tolles & Olson. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Reed Dippo clerked for Justice Anthony M. Kennedy and Retired Justice John Paul Stevens of the U.S. Supreme Court.
Prior to that, Ms. Reed Dippo clerked for Judge Patricia A. Millett of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. During law school, Ms. Reed Dippo externed for Judge Lucy H. Koh in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Ms. Reed Dippo earned her J.D. from Stanford Law School, where she served as senior development editor of the Stanford Law Reviewand lead features editor of the Stanford Law & Policy Review. She was also a member of the Stanford Supreme Court Litigation Clinic. She graduated with a B.A. in history, magna cum laude, from Yale University.
- Stanford Law School (J.D., 2015); senior development editor, Stanford Law Review; lead features editor, Stanford Law & Policy Review; Supreme Court Litigation Clinic
- Yale University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2010) Phi Beta Kappa; Distinction in history
- Justice Anthony M. Kennedy, U.S. Supreme Court, 2016-2017
- Justice John Paul Stevens (Ret.), U.S. Supreme Court, 2016-2017
- Judge Patricia A. Millett, U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit, 2015-2016
Bar Admissions : California
Rate : $$$$