Terrence H. Murphy has represented employers for more than 35 years in multiple areas of labor and employment law, including : Discrimination and employment jury trials, Employment class actions, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission litigation, Complex transaction advice.
Formerly Assistant General Counsel of a Fortune 12 manufacturing company, Terry counsels on wage and hour issues, human resource practices, reductions-in-force, workplace investigations and corporate transactions. His clients include hospitals, universities and manufacturing companies.
Terry regularly speaks on labor and employment law issues for the American Bar Association and other groups. He has been a chapter editor and senior editor of the Employment Discrimination Law (BNA).
- M.S., Cornell University, 1977
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 1975
- B.A., University of Rochester, 1972
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, EEO Committee, Labor and Employment Law Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Litigation Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Section on Labor and Employment Law, New York Bar Association
- President, Board of Trustees, Shadyside Presbyterian Church
Rate : $$$