Terri Cromley work at Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett PA. Practice areas Social Security, Workers Compensation, DUI and DWI, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury and Immigration.
Terri Cromley was born and raised in Ohio. She is an avid sports fan and enjoys cheering on our own Bradenton Marauders. She also attends as many Lightning, Storm and Bucs games as possible. She is active in the Bradenton community and actively supports and organizes charitable fundraisers.
The Bradenton attorneys at the office of Carlson, Meissner, Hart and Hayslett, P.A. is comprised of experienced and knowledgeable attorneys who work closely with you to achieve positive results.
Highly recognized throughout Bradenton, Sarasota and the Tampa Bay area, our team of Bradenton attorneys includes Terri F. Cromley, who has received the prestigious as well as attorney Jason M. Reid, a Board Certified Criminal Law and Criminal Trial attorney.
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida, 1997
- B.A. in Foreign Language with minors in Classical Studies and Education, Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Manatee Chapter Florida Association for Women Lawyers (President 2014-2015)
- Sarasota Bar Association (Member)
- Manatee Bar Association (Member)
- The Florida Bar (Member 1997 to Present)
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- Anna Maria Chamber of Commerce
- Manatee Young Professionals
- Tampa Bay Friends of 440, (Board Member 2000-2011)
- Florida Workers’ Advocates, 2000 (Former Member)
- Executive Women’s Golf Association (Former Member)
- Latin Chamber of Commerce (Former Member)
- Sarasota-Manatee Ohio State University Alumni Club
- National Association of Professional Women, 2015-2016
Rate : $$$