Terron L. Clark focuses his practice on civil litigation handled in both state and federal courts. He has represented Fortune 500 clients in commercial litigation-related matters concerning corporate fraud, breach of contract, copyright infringement, and products liability.
Terron also represents employers in disputes involving discrimination, sexual harassment, wage-and-hour disputes, non-competition agreements, and employment contracts. While in law school, Terron served as managing editor of The University of Miami Race and Social Justice Law Review.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2013, cum laude
- B.B.A., Georgia State University, 2009
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- National Black Law Students Association, Advisory Board Member, 2016-2017
- National Employment Law Council, Academy Fellow, 2016
Rate : $$$$