Terry Levy is a shareholder in the Jackson office and also Past President. He is Chair of the Construction practice group and the Financial Institutions and Credit Litigation group. Terry’s practice focuses in Commercial/Business Litigation, Construction, Insurance and Professional Liability.
He was named Best Lawyers’ Lawyer of the Year for Insurance Law – Jackson, MS in 2014 and is listed in Best Lawyers in America in Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Litigation – Construction, and Litigation – Municipal. Terry was also named the Mississippi Business Journal – Leadership in Law – “Lawyer of the Year” for 2013.
- B.A., University of Southern Mississippi, 1973
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, 1976
- Licensed to Practice in the State of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- American Bar Association, Fidelity and Surety Committee
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$