Terry L. Wade is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Practice focuses on plaintiffs’ medical negligence and legal negligence, drug and medical products litigation, products liability litigation and general personal injury litigation.
Co-developed the University of Minnesota Medical Malpractice course with Professor Donald Marshall. U.S. Navy, Antarctica and Vietnam with Honorable Discharge (Active Duty 1966-1970).
February 2010 settlement for $625,000 in case involving death of newborn due to delayed diagnosis of intrauterine fetal distress necessitating emergent delivery.
December 2009 settlement for $2,800,000 in case involving death of married school teacher a few weeks after the birth of her second daughter due to inadequately treated post-partum hypertension.
In October, 2009, a Hibbing, MN jury returned a verdict in favor of the parents of a young boy who died of a ruptured appendix that had been misdiagnosed on two separate occasions in the days prior to his death including an office examination on the day before he died. The jury found the defendant physician’s negligence caused the toddler’s death and awarded $1,257,000.00 in damages.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., (1976)
- University of Minnesota, Duluth, B.A., (1973)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- American Society of Law & Medicine
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice Foundation
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers of Minnesota
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association of Trial Lawyers
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
Rate : $$$