Tess N. Wafelbakker’s developing practice reflects a passion for corporate work and a comfort with complicated details. Resourceful and collaborative, she has assisted team members on a variety of real estate and transactional matters, including drafting corporate governance documents for joint venture transactions and mergers and acquisitions, reviewing limited partnership agreements to determine proper transferal procedures for an investment between corporate entities, and drafting disclosure schedules for asset purchase and sales agreements.
- Assisted in due diligence for oil and gas acquisition, including in-depth review of purchase and sale agreements, joint development agreements and joint operating agreements.
- Drafted nondisclosure agreements for energy transactions.
- Drafted schedule to International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) master agreement.
Memberships : Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Community : Southern Methodist University Board of Advocates, Dallas Kids Project: Mock Trial Coach (2016)
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2018, cum laude; SMU International Law Review Association, Associate Managing Editor; Student Bar Association, Mentor; Association for Public Interest Law, Executive Board
- B.A., Loyola Marymount University, 2012
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$