Thaddieus McCall is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. Thaddieus represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation including class actions. He regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA.
Additionally, Thaddieus defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis, 2013
- B.A., Berea College, History and Asian Studies, 2009
Bar Admissions : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Professional Experience :
- New York City Law Department, Assistant Unit Chief, State Law Enforcement Defense Unit, 2015-2016; Assistant Corporation Counsel, 2013-2015
- Intern for the United States Attorney’s Office, Fraud and Corruption Division, Fairview Heights, Illinois, 2013
- Intern for the New York County District Attorney’s Office, Rackets Bureau, New York, New York, 2012
- New York State Bar, Member
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$