Thalia S. Rofos is an associate in the Orange County office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. She represents clients in a variety of employment matters including discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, harassment, and wage and hour disputes.
She has extensive past experience in insurance defense litigation cases, which have included medical malpractice, construction defect, products liability, premises liability, auto and trucking accidents. She has experience representing clients from receipt of the claim through the end of trial, with favorable verdicts.
As someone who has focused her legal education and career on oral advocacy, Thalia effectively litigates for her clients both inside and outside the courtroom. She is licensed in California, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Thalia began her legal career in Philadelphia, working for a regional law firm specializing in insurance defense. Afterwards, she joined a boutique law firm in Orange County prior to joining Lewis Brisbois.
- Villanova University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- Johns Hopkins University, Bachelor of Arts, International Studies, 2011
- State Bar Admissions : California, New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$