Ms. Thea Marie Fabio, who is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, currently restricts her practice to family law areas, such as divorce, child custody, support, modifications of prior orders and adoptions.
She appears primarily in Harris and Fort Bend counties, although occasionally appear in Brazoria, Galveston & Montgomery, as well as other counties. Her philosophy is to listen closely to what the client says and respond to his or her needs, taking cues from the client about the course and direction of that client’s case. Each person is an individual and has different needs and circumstances.
With her 39 years of legal experience and within the parameters of legal ethics, she will recommend the best course of action for the client, taking into account the best interests of the children (if any) and the tremendous stress and familial upset that occurs during this period of time.
Ms. Fabio understands that a divorce will be a difficult time for her clients and she will help the client focus on long-term goals such as custody of the children and financial stability. She represents both men and women and works to obtain the best settlement for each client’s individual needs. Ms. Fabio will represent each client with compassion and dedication while at the same time maintaining the highest standard of professionalism.
- Texas, 1979
- Massachusetts, 1987
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1980
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, J.D. – 1979
- Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts, A.B. – 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Houston Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists
- Texas Association of Family Law Specialists
- Texas Center for Legal Ethics and Professionalism
- Better Business Bureau
Rate : $$$$