Theodor D.E. Bruening has practiced for a number of years in national and international litigation and arbitration. His practice mainly focuses on dispute resolution in construction, architectural, defamation and commercial cases. He also advises on immigration and labor law.
Prior to joining the firm, Theodor practiced in the Arabian Gulf in international arbitration concerning shipping, telecommunication, construction, fraud and banking disputes. He also authored publications on the Qatar Financial Center and held public speaking engagements concerning, among others, sovereign wealth funds.
- Oxford University, M.A. (2012)
- BPP Law School, London, BVC (2010)
- Columbia University School of Law, LL.M. (2009)
- Oxford University, LL.B. (J.D. equivalent) (2007)
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London, Member
Rate : $$$