Theodore E. Cornell is a partner in the Corporate Department in the Chicago office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. He is a transaction-oriented corporate lawyer with experience in finance and business combinations, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, mezzanine investments, secured lending, workouts and restructuring.
Mr. Cornell also acts as general counsel to a number of corporations on a variety of matters, including shareholder agreements employment contracts, equipment purchases, relationships with customers and suppliers, licensing and advice to boards of directors.
Ted has been honored by the Leading Lawyers Network as an Illinois Super Lawyer in the General Business Law category and also recognized in the categories of Corporate Finance Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law and Closely and Privately Held Business Law.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law
- B.S., University of Notre Dame
- Director, The Pilcher Hamilton Corporation
- Director, Daniel Murphy Scholarship Foundation
- Director, Leslie Shankman School Corporation, operating The Sonia Shankman Orthogenic School at the University of Chicago and Hyde Park Day School
- Private Directors Association
- Speech: 6th Annual M&A Preview: A Middle Market Perspective, sponsored by PrivateBank, Mesirow Financial and Seyfarth Shaw
Rate : $$$$