Mr. Theodore James Rechel has been engaged in the practice of law in the Tampa Bay Area since 1990. After earning his B.A. degree in psychology and history from Indiana University, Bloomington, in 1986, Mr. Rechel graduated with his Juris Doctorate from the University of Illinois College of Law in 1989.
Mr. Rechel is a member of the Florida and Illinois Bars. He founded Rechel and Associates, P.A. in 1992. Since the inception of his career, divorce and family law have always been Mr. Rechel’s primary areas of practice.
Over the last 27 years, he has successfully resolved several thousands of divorce and family law cases. However, Mr. Rechel has also had a broad spectrum of experience, having handled cases in the areas of criminal law, probate, real estate, bankruptcy, personal injury, wrongful death and general civil law.
He has prosecuted and defended numerous appeals, including cases in front of the Second District Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the State of Florida. This wealth of experience helps Mr. Rechel bring great perspective to his cases. Since 2000, Mr. Rechel has practiced exclusively in the area of divorce and family law.
Mr. Rechel has represented clients from all walks of life, including multi-millionaires, professional athletes and coaches, doctors, dentists, lawyers, accountants, psychologists and other professionals, police and firemen, teachers, nurses, business entrepreneurs, stay at home parents, and virtually every type of individual in-between. Mr. Rechel believes that each case is unique and intensely personal to each client. Some cases require deft negotiation to settle out of court.
In other cases, hard-hitting litigation is necessary to achieve results. In any case, an intelligent and studied approach is required. Mr. Rechel is rated AV Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence, and has an Avvo Rating of 10.0, Top Attorney. Mr. Rechel is available for representation in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties, at the trial court and appellate level.
- Theodore J. Rechel, born Chicago, Illinois, April 28, 1964
- Admitted to the bar, 1990, Florida and U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1991, Illinois, 2000, Supreme Court of the United States and 11th Circuit Court of Appeal.
- Indiana University (B.A. 1986), Psychology and History
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D. 1989)
- The Florida Bar (Family Law Section). (1990-present)
- Illinois State Bar Association. (1990-present)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Carrollwood Bar Association. (2015-present)
- American Inns of Court, Family Law Inn of Tampa Chapter (1997-2005)
- Next Generation Divorce (2013-Present)
Rate : $$$