Theresa R. Clardy is a member of the Tax and Wealth Planning Group in Los Angeles. Her practice focuses on domestic and international tax planning, international tax compliance and reporting, and tax controversy and litigation for talent, entertainment executives, high-net-worth individuals, and entrepreneurs.
A significant portion of Theresa’s practice is dedicated to helping clients resolve tax controversy and litigation matters with the Internal Revenue Service and the California Franchise Tax Board.
Theresa represents individuals, businesses, and nonprofit organizations in all stages of tax disputes, including audits, administrative appeals, refund actions, collection disputes, and litigation in state and federal courts.
Theresa served as an attorney-advisor to the Honorable Mark V. Holmes of the United States Tax Court in Washington, DC from 2010 to 2012.
- J.D. University of California, Los Angeles School of Law 2010
- B.A. magna cum laude University of Southern California 2005
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Professional Memberships :
- California State Bar Association, Section of Taxation
- Association of Tax Counsel
Rate : $$$$