Theresa H. Lee, a counsel in Pillsbury’s San Francisco office, advises clients on venture capital financings, M&A transactions, corporation reorganizations and corporate governance matters.
Theresa assists clients with general corporate, securities, and transactional matters, including venture capital financings, corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, and other financing and liquidity events.
She focuses on the representation of emerging growth companies throughout their lifecycle, from formation through exit planning.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Assist Amazon.com, Inc. with corporate reorganizations involving both existing subsidiaries and newly acquired companies.
- Assist Kagome, Inc., a Japanese public company, on its acquisition of a California company with four international subsidiaries involving complex due diligence and share transfer issues.
- Represent investors and companies in debt and equity financings for early stage companies.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 2003
- A.M., University of Chicago, 1997
- B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1993
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$