Thomas Bartolozzi is an experienced, motivated and results-driven business, real estate and corporate lawyer with more than 20 years’ experience who excels at helping his clients and business partners to achieve their objectives and generate revenue in a timely fashion.
As an active member of Taylor English’s Corporate and Business; Real Estate; Lending and Corporate Finance; and Travel, Leisure and Hospitality groups, Mr. Bartolozzi has extensive experience in a wide range of areas.
His experience includes
- corporate and business law transactions;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- corporate reorganizations;
- private offerings of debt and equities;
- entity formation and governance on behalf of private and public companies and start-ups; lending, finance and workout transactions on behalf of borrowers and lenders, including representation of originators and sellers of commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) loan transactions and lenders in structuring and negotiating finance facilities; securitizations, receivable sale and hypothecation transactions;
- commercial and residential real estate transactions, including the formation, acquisition, sale, leasing, marketing and/or regulatory compliance of commercial, multifamily, retail, industrial, management companies, hotel and resort properties including condominiums, condo-hotels, timeshares, fractional, private residence and destination clubs and other new resort products;
- e-commerce transactions; trade practice and marketing;
- trademark registration, restaurant acquisitions, sales, development, financing, leasing, operations and restaurant licensing (including alcohol beverage);
- franchise creation, operation and compliance with applicable federal and state registration and disclosure requirements on behalf of both franchisors and franchisees; and
- all aspects of community association law on behalf of association and developers, as well as all related and ancillary legal work and services on behalf of his clients in a variety of industries.
Mr. Bartolozzi has frequently lectured on subjects related to these practice areas, including real estate acquisition and development, legal structure and organization of entities, real estate lending and finance, and condominium and homeowner association issues. He is an instructor for continuing legal education for attorneys.
Prior to joining Taylor English, Mr. Bartolozzi was a shareholder at a midsized Atlanta-based firm, where he headed its real estate department, co-chaired the community association practice group and was a member of the resort and hospitality group.
He is an active member of the State Bar of Georgia, New York State Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, American Resort Development Association (ARDA) and its regulatory and finance committees, Atlanta Board of Realtors, Community Associations Institute (CAI) – Georgia Chapter and Urban Land Institute (ULI). Mr. Bartolozzi also sits on the boards of several companies in the real estate, hospitality and e-commerce industries.
Mr. Bartolozzi has been lead counsel and has negotiated and documented copious acquisition, sales, leasing, licensing, lending, franchising and business transactions involving virtually every type of buyer, seller, lender, originator, borrower, developer, owner, operator, asset, property, business, structure and collateral and he is well equipped and suited to represent and assist his clients in all of their business and legal needs.
Mr. Bartolozzi’s educational and professional experiences, along with his personal business experience, brings unique legal and business insights, problem-solving skills and perspective to any transaction necessary to close same timely and efficiently.
Rate : $$$