Thomas Brumgardt practices in the areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, and insurance regulation.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (2001)
- University of South Carolina, Honors College, BS, Finance (1998)
- South Carolina
- District of Columbia
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions, corporate formation and governance issues, commercial contract issues and other corporate transactions
- Experience with insurance regulatory issues (including captive insurance and other alternative risk transfer mechanisms)
- Corporate, Banking, and Securities Section, South Carolina Bar (former chairman)
- Former delegate, S.C. Bar’s House of Delegates
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Thomas A. Brumgardt & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Insurance, General Practice, Mergers & Acquisitions. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Thomas A. Brumgardt lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Thomas A. Brumgardt reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Thomas A. Brumgardt lawyer profile listing.