Thomas A. Goeltz practices real estate, land use, environmental, and natural resources law. He assists clients with real estate development including mixed-use projects and master plans; transportation and infrastructure agreements; and property acquisition encompassing sales, exchanges, and financing.
Tom’s clients include: Port Blakely Companies, Ditty Properties, Grand-Glacier LLC, Olympic Resource Management/Pope Resources/Olympic Property Group, Seattle Art Museum, Seattle Housing Authority, Seattle Times Company, and SITQ.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Co-chair, Environmental, Permitting and Land Use Committee, Governor’s Regulatory Reform Task Force
- Past Chair, Land Use and Environmental Law Section, Washington State Bar Association
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers, 1988-present
- American Bar Association
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 1973, magna cum laude
- Editor, Michigan Law Review
- B.A., Economics, DePauw University, 1969, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$