Thomas G. Appel joined the firm as an associate upon being admitted to the California Bar in December of 2011. His work focuses on representing clients involved in personal injury and workers’ compensation.
During law school, Thomas served as a judicial extern for Justice Timothy A. Reardon of the First District of the California Court of Appeal. He was a member of the University of San Francisco Advanced Advocacy teams for two years and served as the Social Chair on the Advanced Advocacy Board. Thomas also was a member of the University of San Francisco Law Review.
Before attending law school, Thomas worked for several firms that focused on personal injury. He also served as an Intern Investigator for the Mental Health Division of the District of Columbia Public Defender Service.
Thomas received a B.A. in Political Science-Public Law from the University of California, San Diego and a J.D. from the University of San Francisco School of Law in May 2011.
In his spare time, Thomas is an avid hiker, runner and technology enthusiast.
- State of California, 2011
- University of San Francisco School of Law, (J.D. 2011)
- University of California, San Diego (B.A. 2008)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Member
- Alameda County Bar Association, Member
- San Francisco County Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Contra Costa County Barristers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$