Thomas R. Brice focuses his practice on counseling and representing employers in all areas of labor and employment law. He defends employers against claims brought under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, ERISA and the Florida Civil Rights Act. He has extensive experience representing unionized employers on labor law matters.
His practice also involves defending employers against tort claims such as invasion of privacy, negligent retention, defamation and the intentional infliction of emotional distress. Tom practices before federal and state courts and administrative agencies throughout the United States.
- Vanderbilt University, JD, 1994
- Yale University, BA, Economics, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Master of the Bench, Chester Bedell Inn of Court, Jacksonville, 2015
- Board of Trustees, Girls, Inc. of Jacksonville
Rate : $$$$