Thomas W. Casparian is a trial lawyer and certified appellate law specialist. His trial and appellate practice focuses on commercial, real estate, environmental, and employment litigation.
Thomas represents clients in land use and real estate development, providing counsel on entitlement strategies and protecting projects from litigation challenges. He has extensive experience litigating land use entitlement issues and disputes with municipalities and other governmental agencies at the trial and appellate court levels.
He handles state and local administrative and regulatory matters and related government agency proceedings on behalf of businesses, developers, and large property owners. Prior to joining Cozen O’Connor, Thomas practiced at Gilchrist & Rutter and earlier served as Deputy Attorney General, California Department of Justice.
Before law school, Thomas worked on federal legislative and executive matters at Akin Gump in Washington, D.C. Thomas received his bachelor’s degree from Cornell University and his law degree from Boston University School of Law.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 1993
- Cornell University, B.A.
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Certified Appellate Law Specialist, certified by The State Bar of California of Legal Specialization
- Member, California State Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Member, California State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section
Rate : $$$