Thomas Dominic Mauriello works at Mauriello Law Firm APC. The Mauriello Law Firm, APC represents clients in business, consumer, investment, environmental, and other civil litigation in state and federal courts as well as arbitration forums. Founded in 1996 by attorney Thomas D. Mauriello, the Firm handles a wide variety of sophisticated and challenging legal matters, provided with personal attention and the highest standards of professionalism.
The Firm regularly represents investors in disputes with stockbrokers, brokerage firms, investments advisors, securities issuers, and others, in FINRA arbitration and in court. The Firm also represents consumers in consumer class actions, often involving fraudulent or deceptive services or products.
The Firm strives to deliver quality, targeted legal services and solutions in an efficient, cost-effective manner. A variety of billing arrangements are available, depending on the nature of the case. These include including hourly, contingency, modified contingency, and flat fee billing arrangements.
Thomas D. Mauriello is a member of the State Bars of California, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is a member of several national, state, and local bar associations. In October 2017, he was elected to a three-year term as a Member of the Board of Directors of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA), a nationwide group of attorneys who represent investors in disputes with the securities industry.
Mr. Mauriello gives back to the community by regularly volunteering his time and expertise with various pro bono activities. For nearly ten years, he has served on the Administration of Justice Committee and the Mandatory fee Arbitration Committee of the Orange County Bar Association.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 1988
- B.A., Brown University, 1983
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice:
- Pennsylvania, 1988
- New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 1988
- U.S. District Courts, Southern, Central, Northern Districts of California, 1989
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern District of California, 2008
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- State Bar of California Membership No. 144811
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- Federal Legislation Committee
- National Association of Shareholder & Consumer Attorneys (“NASCAT”)
- Orange County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$