Thomas A. Donaho focuses his practice on complex commercial and business litigation. He has experience representing clients in a wide range of contract matters, business torts and real estate disputes.
Tom also has specific experience advising and assisting clients in the energy industry with respect to risk management through oil field service agreements and on issues concerning the Texas Oilfield Anti-Indemnity Act.
- Represented an oil field services company in a contract dispute concerning indemnity obligations specified in an equipment supplier agreement.
- Assisted an operator in revising terms of a master service agreement to more effectively manage risk.
- Assisted a heavy equipment manufacturer in defending against strict liability and negligence claims.
- Assisted an oil field services company in defending against several product liability actions brought by individual litigants alleging personal injury.
- Represented a commercial equipment manufacturer in a dispute concerning alleged equipment failure and economic loss resulting therefrom.
- Counseled an oil and gas client in connection with Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings. Representation included an investigation concerning preference actions, secured claims and adversary proceedings.
- World Affairs Council
- Spring Valley Civic Activities Board
- Buffalo Bayou Partnership
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2011; Editorial Board, The Review of Litigation
- A.B., Political Science, Duke University, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2012
Rate : $$$$