Attorney Thomas Kuhn has over 40 years of experience practicing in the areas of residential, commercial and investment real estate transactions, land use matters and municipal law. Mr. Kuhn’s practice also focuses on estate planning, estate and trust administration, taxation, elder care planning and business formation and post formation counseling.
He is admitted to practice before all Pennsylvania Courts, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, the Third U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, the United States Tax Court and the Supreme Court of the United States. Mr. Kuhn has also taught several law-related courses as an Adjunct Lecturer at Gannon University.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio, Juris Doctor – 1977
- Gannon University, Erie, Pennsylvania, B.S. Business Management – 1974
- Pennsylvania, 1977
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1977
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1996
- U.S. Tax Court, 2005
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Erie County Bar Association, Member, 1977 – Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1977 – Present
- Erie Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$$