Thomas Warner represents clients in complex litigation and appeals. He practices primarily in the areas of business litigation, healthcare and real estate litigation, including commercial contract disputes, leases, construction litigation, inverse condemnation, and land use, zoning, and environmental litigation.
In the healthcare area, Tom represents hospitals on hospital governance issues, and physician peer review and credentialing. As a trial lawyer, he has tried numerous jury and non-jury cases to verdict and final judgment.
Tom is board certified in Civil Trial Law by The Florida Bar. Prior to joining the firm, Tom was the first Solicitor General for the State of Florida, representing the State of Florida before the United States Supreme Court and the Florida Supreme Court in civil cases involving constitutional issues and other matters of great public importance.
Tom was also a member of the State Legislature, District 82, Florida House of Representatives, from 1992-1999. At that time, he was designated by the Miami Herald as one of the top 6 most influential members of the Florida House of Representatives.
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1973)
- University of Florida (B.S., 1970)
- Solicitor General, State of Florida (1999-2002)
- Represented the State of Florida before the United States Supreme Court and the Florida Supreme Court in civil cases involving constitutional issues and other matters of great public importance.
- Visiting Professor, Florida State University College of Law, Richard W. Ervin Eminent Scholar Chair in Law (1999-2002)
- Chair, Florida House of Representatives (1992-1999)
- Judiciary Committee and Procedural Council (1996-1998)
- Chair, Civil Justice Council (1998-1999)
- Chair, Real Property & Family Law Sub-Committee (1994-1996)
- Senior Litigator and Managing Partner, Warner, Fox, Seeley, Dungey & Sweet, LLP (1979-1999)
- Stuart City Attorney (1984-1988)
Rate : $$$